Snooky young - scatman crothers scat man crothers snooky and marshal's album
Originally an Armstrong follower, Young moved stylistically to incorporate something of Roy Eldridge's fire, spiced by a boppish touch or two, and was known for his rubber plunger-muted solos, eliciting all sorts of fearsome growls and shrieks, these somewhat at odds with his sunny nature. His albums for others were many. Those under his own name numbered just three, each revealing that he was far more than just a lead trumpeter, more a soloist who combined "exceptional imagination, taste and humour", according to one critic.
California Health and Safety Code , Section 7003 “Cemetery” means either of the following: (a)Any of the following that is used or intended to be used and dedicated for cemetery purposes: (1)A burial park, for earth interments. (2)A mausoleum, for crypt or vault interments. (3)A crematory and columbarium, for cinerary interments. (b)A place where six or more human bodies are buried.
Rock music developed from the rock and roll music that emerged during the 1950s, and includes a diverse range of subgenres. The terms "rock and roll" and "rock" each have a variety of definitions, some narrow and some wider. In determining criteria for inclusion, this list uses as its basis reliable sources listing "rock deaths" or "deaths in rock and roll", as well as such sources as the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame .
Veteran swing trumpeter Snooky Young's second session as a leader finds him co-leading the date with altoist Marshall Royal . Backed by a very supportive rhythm section (pianist Ross Tompkins , rhythm guitarist Freddie Green , bassist Ray Brown and drummer Louie Bellson ), the impressive frontline plays pleasing and melodic solos that occasionally get a little heated. Guest vocalist Scat Man Crothers sings his "Mean Dog Blues"; there are recent originals by Ray Brown and Tom Peterson , along with a three-song ballad medley, and the sextet romps on "I Let a Song Go Out of My Heart," "Limehouse Blues" and "Should I." Subtle and tasteful music.
- Depeche Mode - Nitzer Ebb Depesche Mega Mode - Nitzer Scandinavia Tour
- Los Straitjackets - Brooklyn Slide - Wrong Way Inn
- Harmónia Vokál - Máté Péter Májusi Eső - Azt Súgta A Szél
- Bantom Nisyrum
- Various - Ultimate Revenge 2
- C. Jérôme Charles Jérôme Retro C'est Trop
- Skiantos Phogna
- Dee Walker Dial 'L' For Love
- Maria Minerva FACT Mix 275
- Horace Andy - Concious Dread Lock - Concious Dub
- Seeker - Presence Of The Seekers
- Eric "IQ" Gray IQ Keep The Frequency Clear
- Meatmen The Meatmen 3-3-95
- Pollux - Hymn
- Bump - Winston Built The Bridge
- Louis Sachar - Sideways Stories From Wayside School
- Winston Hart Africa
- Jamie Foxx Feat. Kanye West - Extravaganza
- Funky Jo Jo Band Träumer
- Deep Swing Deepswing Feat Chance Freedom